Every Evening, I have a song going into my head “what do you want to eat today?”. And like everyday, I look inside the fridge and think: “what can i cook today which is original?”.
In the fridge, today, there was broccoli, some ricotta and parmesan left… I wanted to make a vegetable cake but i didnt feel like doing a lot of cooking so I thought lets make muffins…
There muffins are really tasty! They combine the wonderful aroma of broccoli without its sand texture and with the wonderful cheesy-ness of parmesan.
- 60g ricotta or any creamcheese
- 2 tablespoon of cream
- 10 tablespoon of flour
- 50g Emmental ( or any other light taste cheese)
- 4 tablespoon of Parmesan
- 3 eggs
- 1 big broccoli
- 200g diced bacon
- salt,pepper to your liking
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius
- Cook the diced bacon in a pan until crispy and set aside.
- Cook the broccoli for 10 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain the water and crush the broccoli into a paste.
- Add to the broccoli paste, the ricotta, cream, emmental and eggs. Mix well.
- Add the flour, salt and pepper and the bacon. Mix well
- Line the muffin molds and divide the batter into the muffin molds. Add a teaspoon of parmesan on top.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
( sorry they don’t look too glorious but they were super tasty…My personal preferance is to eat it with some tomato sauce/ketchup).
If you have any suggestions about what I should make next…Please leave a comment below