This is the perfect dish for people who dislike Broccoli. Due to the wonderful creamy Bechamel, the broccoli texture will be masked.
- 1 pack of bacon bits
- Bechamel sauce
optional: 1/3 lemon juice (flavour enhancer)
- Boil the broccoli with the pasta with some salt ( this will make sure that the vitamins of the broccoli is absorbed by the pasta)
- Cut the onion in cubes, the cheese (if not already grated)
- While the vegetables cooks, cook the meat until light brown, keep the fat in the pan to cook the onion with the fat until brown
- Add the vegetables in a oven pan. Be sure to alternate broccoli and pasta. Add the onion and the meat evenly on top.
- Add the sauce on the top of the vegetables. Add the grated cheese on top.
- Put it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. And wait for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown