This is a dish my sister and I made for christmas eve. It was so delicious that the rest of the family wanted to try a bite of it. It of course included my fast and delicious Bechamel recipe and my puff pastry recipe!
For 4 people
– 500g Fresh Mushrooms
– 1 puff pastry pack or follow my puff pastry recipe
– 1/2 onion
– 1 egg yolk
– Herbes de Provence
– salt, pepper
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them in strips
- Cook them in a little oil until they are golden brown but not thoroughly cooked
- Add some herbes de Provence and put it aside
- cut 1/2 onion and cook it in oil with salt and peper.
- Add the mushrooms to the onion and put it aside.
- Make a small béchamel
- Add the mushroom/onion mixture to the Béchamel as well as some Cheese mix it until the cheese is disolved and put aside.
- put your rolled puff pasty on a baking tray.
- Pour the mushroom/onion béchamel mixture on one half of the puff pastry
- crack an egg and use only the yolk
- fold the full pastry over and glue the sides using the york.
- Use the rest of the yolk on top of the puff pastry to give it a nice golden colour.
- Put it in the oven at 180° Celcius for about 20 minutes.