We all know the Lasagna with pasta but sadely not everyone can eat it so I made this version without the Lasagna pasta and replaced it with sheets of thinly cut aubergines and zucchini. I hope you guys will like it!
- 1 onion
- 1 big aubergine
- 2 courgettes
- tomato sauce (see my tomato sauce recipe)
- bechamel sauce (see my fast bechamel sauce recipe)
- salt, pepper
1. Cut half of your aubergine and 1 of the zuchini in thin long stripes (like lasagna sheets).
2. The other half of the aubergine, zuchini and onion should be cut in small cubes and stirfry until cooked/ golden brown.
3. Take your oven tray and lay a thin layer of tomato sauce then add the aubergine sheets . Add a thin layer of bechamel sauce, add the courgette stripes with the precooked vegetables and add another layer of tomato sauce. Repeat this process until there is no more sauce or vegetables sheets.
4. Add salt, peper and basil. Cover the whole top of the oven tray with cheese.
5. Cook it in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
If you have suggestions on what to do next, don’t hesitate to leave me a comment 🙂