This lemon cake is my moms favorite cake…it is light, refreshing and tasty.
– 1 Lemon and 1 Lime ( preferably biological ones)
– 3 tablespoon of rice milk
– 2 tablespoon of olive oil
– 180g of flour
– Half a pack of backing powder
– 100g of sugar
– 2 eggs
1. Preheat the oven at 185 degrees. Wash thoughtly the lemon and lime. Grate the lemon/lime skin and keep the zest in a bowl.
2. Juice the lemon and lime and keep that in a bowl. Set if aside.
3. In a big bowl mix the sugar, eggs, olive oil, zest and milk together.
4. Add the half of the sifted flour mixed with the baking powder, mix and then add half of the juice and mix.
5. Add the rest of the flour, mix and add the rest of the juice and finish mixing until well combined.
6. Pour into a cake mold and bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees celcius.