This pizza recipe is the best for a super fluffy dough like Milanese pizzas.
– 250g of Flour
– 1 Egg
– 1 teaspoon of Salt
– half a pack of Bread Yeast (3.5g)
– half a teaspoon of Sugar
– 150 ml of luke warm water (it should be warm but not burning your finger if you plunge your finger in it)
– 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
1. Put the yeast into the warm water with the sugar. Place it aside in a warm place if possible.
2. In a bowl, add the flour and the salt. Mix them well.
3. Add the eggs and olive oil to the mixture. Mix it with your hands or with a dough mixer.
4. If the yeast mixture has foamed up. You can add it to the dough mixture. Mix it into the dough until well combined.
5. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave it in a warm place to rise for about 30 minutes. (tip: warm up some water in your microwave for 30 seconds and place your dough inside WITHOUT turning it on.)
6. Roll the dough to desired shape, add your topings.
7. On the uncovered pizza sides, thinly cover it with some olive oil for keeping the softness of the dough.
8. Cook it at 200 degrees celcius for 20 minutes. ( you can cook it shorter or longer depending on desired crispyness).